Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do you have advice for me?

I'm so sorry you're having a lot to deal with, I can relate in some ways I suffer from depression, use to self harm myself (cutting), lost my dad when I was 7, just wanted to let you know you're not the only one because I know it can feel that way. I suggest first start taking the time to like yourself and love yourself, talk to your husband about how you feel maybe he will be supporting, after all you are together and communication is key. Try going out maybe getting a job somewhere, try talking to some of the workers at your husbands place. Say this to yourself ''I am beautiful, I am strong, I can do whatever I want, I deserve the best''. Say that to yourself over and over. Write out how you feel if you don't wanna talk to your husband. Try calling some of those family members you never do speak to such as cousins and such. Make a facebook many people are on there and so is your family most likely add them and add their friends. Talking online can be easier then in the real world. Go join a club, go to the park you might meet some other parents there, go to a church if your religious. Life is what you make it, if your sad and depressed feeling sorry for yourself life won't be a sunshine parade. You gotta live it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment