Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does he still like me?

We talked like 2 years ago. I was really shy, and he was talkative. I saw him about a week ago and he walked right past me when i looked back he was staring at me so I turned back around and when I looked back again he just put up the peace sign, so i waved...then a few days ago I saw him again so I went up to him and said hey, do you hate me? He just starred into my eyes with his mouth open, so i walked away, then when i walked past him he started talking to me, but he was like whispering. so i told him to speak up because i couldn't hear him. then he was just like what are you doing after this. and someone cut him off so he stopped talking, and just stopped saying what he was gonna say.. the whole time i was talking to him he would stare into my eyes. then he started teasing me..he always plays around and smacks or punches me in my face, and i can't help but to laugh and blush. he smiled the whole time he was teasing me. So...does he still like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment