Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOOO HARD TO FIND THE MUSIC IM LOOKING FOR IN MP3 FORMAT!!!?

Ok Theres a local band In Memphis Tn Where I live called Crushing Juliet.. they are under an independent label called sunset records.. there music is available through itunes but you have to pay for it.. YES IM CHEAP!! MY JOB PAYS ME CRAP SO I CANT EVEN AFFORD THE 10 DOLLARS TO BUY THE ALBUM!! Well ive been looking for days and days consistently trying to find a place to download it. well i came across iMesh. i finally downloaded it!!! But Its in WMA format.. therefore it wont let me burn it to cd. i tried literally EVERY mp3 converter and it just WONT let me convert it. Its protected.. literally locked down like fort knox. I have a couple of questions.. for one is there ANYTHING that is COMPLETELY FREE that will convert every single song all the way through to mp3 format.. and if not is there ANY music downloading software that will have alot of local music in mp3 format? The name of the band is crushing juliet.. theres no torrents of them or ANYTHING!! I cant afford to pay for it so is there ANY way around this? either something that will break the lock to convert it all COMEPLETELY for FREE or maybe another type of music software I can find it on? PLZ HELP ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment