Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do you consider this cheating?

So I meet this girl at a party and I helping her get from place to place because she was too drunk to walk around. So when we go down to the couch to sit she kinda of cuddles up and starts stroking my arm and blowing on the back of my neck, and asked why I was single. Then said she had to whisper a secret that and said you're cute. This was when I first got to know her and I didn't know she had a boyfriend. Plus I found the question she asked as misleading like she didn't have one plus she never mentioned it and assumed I know some but none of my friends that know her better than me knew. I never attempted to make out with her because I didn't want to do this to someone this drunk that I didn't know. Do you consider this cheating with her doing this behind her BF's back with all the physical flirting or more borderline cause we didn't make out?

No comments:

Post a Comment