Saturday, July 16, 2011

I wanna tongue kiss him !!!!?

So I like this boy and we go to camp together we're teens so in the morning we are in the teen room by our selfs ... We don't do anything but you know kinda touch and feel alittle . But I put on a "social networking site" that I wanted to kiss him so I could hint it .the next day he was more ...touchy feely .... Waist hugging ... Whispering Side conversations ... And he was laying on top of me when I fell sleep on bean bags and asked if I wanted to now but there were people and its actually my first (tongue kiss) so I didnt want people there so stood off ... But he asked if we could tomorrow morning and I said tea cuz I mean ... Its summer I wanna do something . But I need just alittle more insight . like tongue motions ... Anything to kinda take the nerves away . What ACTUALLY goes on not just "go with it" and I'm not gonna tell him its my first time ... Soooo if you can help me out ...id sure appreciate it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment