Thursday, July 14, 2011

What do it mean for a demon to say sorcerer to you?

Ok. I have to let this out. Ever since I was little I've been seeing demons. I'm not playing. I'm normally use to them bothering me but what happened to me this morning was down right scary! I was sleep in my living room, and two demons held me down. My eyes were open and i seen one of them looking down at me. And he kept whispering sorcerer to me at least three times. I stared at the couch in front of me and seen Anton LaVey, and yes i said Anton LaVey. I seen him clear as you would see a real person. He smiled at me. Then i felt another demon move in front of me. And he was having sex with me until i broke loose. Again im not joking around. I'm really scared. And want to know why they have been bothering me for the pass few days.....Here is another thing I should mention. I used to be wiccan. For the ones that don't know, wiccan is a religion that involves the practice of witchcraft.....Do you think these demons are trying to get me back into that religion? Why are they here? They wont let me rest. I have been extremely tired for the pass few days, and I have to get up early for school during the week. PLEASE HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment