Saturday, July 16, 2011

What state has a customized plate with a bear on it?

I got a red light camera ticket from some crap town called Memphis, TN. I have not been there in over 10 years. The license plate number is the same number of a tag I had in 1998. I don't have that tag any longer and it expired in 98. I saw the picture they sent me and it is a customized tag from some state, but it does not look like a Tennessee tag. I went to Tennessee's website to look for a tag that is decorated like the one in the photo and there are none that look like that being sold currently. What states have a bear on their customized tags? It looks like a bear holding balloons with a bunch of other stuff that is too blurry to make out. I can't read the state's name either. Some states put the name of the state at the bottom and not the top. I can't read anything but the 4 standard sized numbers. Have you seen a tag like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment